Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? Simple, Fun & Easy Cookbook
Ebook in formato Epub leggibile su questi device:
|Descrizione Inserisci un commento|
With the expertise of renewed physician Mark Hyman, eating healthy isn’t a complicated job anymore. He has broadened the vision of the reader to understand what benefits him the most in eating habits. His book has been based on thoroughly performed scientific and medical research and clears away complicated food choices by replacing them with the healthiest and nutritious food plan ever.
This cookbook gives you delicious, simple and affordable recipes that subscribe to Dr. Hyman’s recommendations on what you should eat to be healthy and fit.
Here's a free sample what you'll see in this book:
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
• 1/3 cup apple juice
• 3 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 4 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
• 1/3 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
1. Mix together maple syrup, apple juice, soy sauce, garlic and onions in a large resealable bag.
2. Remove half cup of the mixture and keep aside.
3. Put the salmon fillets in the bag, seal and refrigerate for 3 hours.
4. Preheat a grill at high heat and oil the grate lightly.
5. Place the salmon fillets on the grill and grill for 10 minutes per side, occasionally basting with the reserved marinade.
6. Top with chopped green chilies and serve.
Nutritional Information per Serving:
Total Fat 14.2 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Sodium 781 mg
Total Carbs 22.6 g
Fiber 0.6 g
Sugar 18.5 g
Protein 45.1 g
Potassium 1006 mg
Download And Start Reading Now - Even if it's 3 AM!
Hurry, Limited Quantities Available!
*Bonus Section Included*
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
Please note: This is an unofficial cookbook with additional recipes and is not affiliated or endorsed by Mark Hyman's Food: What the Heck Should I Eat. It is meant to supplement and enhance the enjoyment of Food: What the Heck Should I Eat.